Want to work on something awesome & make an impact? Join us and help create the future of cryptocurrencies and the internet.View Open Roles
more about us…
Marsan Exchange is one of Canada most experienced's crypto exchange and we are passionate about helping Canadians to buy or sell Bitcoin and Ethereum. We’re on a mission to make it easy for anyone to buy, sell and learn about cryptocurrency in a safe and trusted environment.
Marsan Exchange embraces a digital workplace with most of our employees working remotely across Canada. We work in a highly collaborative environment, where we focus on delivering amazing experiences to our users and having fun while we do it.
Years in business
Antoine Marsanin Montréal, Quebec.
Some of the things you’ll get to enjoy as a Marsan Exchange employee.
Most of our team works remotely, with the current majority being in Eastern and Mountain time. There’s an office in Laval, QC with a branch in Calgary, AB that employees can leverage as well.
Preferential Trading Rates
Marsan Exchange employees get a discounted rate on all trades on the Marsan Exchange platform
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Our benefits plan for full time employees include registered massage therapy, physiotherapy, dental and more.
Quarterly Team Events
We make it a point to get the team together for a mix of lunch and learns, wellness sessions, in-person meetups, and virtual events.
We’re Hiring! See something that interests you? Apply here.
Note: Protect yourself from job scams! Don’t respond to fake employment offers for Marsan Exchange from third parties.
Senior Mobile App Developer Remote Full Time
A key component of Marsan Exchange product suite is our mobile app. We are looking for a React Native developer capable of maintaining and extending our iOS and Android apps. You will be responsible for architecting and building new features, as well as optimizing existing functionality. You will join a high performing dev team and will collaborate with Product and Customer Success on a regular basis.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery-smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- React Native, Expo
- Node.js, npm, yarn
- Android Studio & SDK, Xcode
- Minimum 3 years of experience building iOS and Android apps
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, and Android Studio
- Understanding of REST APIs, websockets, the document request model, and offline storage
Work can be fully remote. We are largely based in the Eastern Time.
Fill out the application form correctly and don't forget to attach yourCV.
You can also send applications to email@example.com, please indicate the department and the position you are applying for in the subject of the letter.
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for further interviews will be contacted.